Private Home Health Care Aides Provide Assistance with Daily Living Tasks
We provide private home care services that serve all persons regardless of age, disability, ability, physical, emotional and/or social challenges. Everyone can benefit from Harmony Caregiving home care or in facility caregiving services that are tailored to the individual care needs of your loved one. Whether it is a person living with a short-term disability, chronic illness, living with Alzheimer’s disease or going in for surgery, we are a versatile company that is here to meet your needs.
Worried your loved one may be isolating themselves because of all of their physical transitions, do they seem lonely, depressed or grieving to you? Chances are high, that they likely are suffering from one of the above. We ensure that our caregivers provide your loved one the attention and companionship they need be it from the senior facility they are staying at, or if they are still at home, we offer the same with our in home senior care services.
Harmony believes that people are most comfortable in familiar surroundings, so aging or healing in a place one knows, serves them well emotionally, spiritually, physically and financially.
We offer in-facility care support services to ensure the daily tasks that require assistance to complete are attended to.
The Additional Care You Need With In Facility Caregiving Services
You and your family can be rest-assured that your loved ones are getting the essential care required to live and shine all the days of their lives. We provide supportive services to your family by sharing the responsibilities and giving you time to rejuvenate yourselves. From a daily check-in to full 24-hour care service, Harmony is here for you.
Our Certified Health Care Aides provide professional assistance with the following daily living activities:
- Personal Care: Bathing, Grooming, Dressing & Toileting, using bathing equipment and implementing safe bathroom practices
- Healthy Meal Preparation: preparing and shopping for meals that support proper eating habits according to medical condition, tastes and/or requests.
- Medication Management: Providing assistance with self-administered medications or reminding client to take medications and/or placing medication within reach of the client
- Medical Appointment Accompaniment & Reporting: We will drive our clients to their medical appointments, or take DATS and sit in the appointment, take notes and relay findings to family members
- Physical Health & Wellness: Inspire clients to perform normal body movements & encouraging clients to follow prescribed exercise programs
- Dressing Assistance: Help with putting on non-prescription compression stockings & weather appropriate clothing selection
- Personal Hygiene Care: Assist with shaving/trimming, makeup application, hair brushing, shampooing/styling, maintaining nail regimen, oral /dental/denture care: skin care; washing, drying, applying non-prescription body lotions or creams, observing skin changes.
- Incontinence Care: assisting with incontinence care, monitoring bowel regularity, managing urinary collecting devices, including catheter bags/supra-pubic bags and providing colostomy care
- Assisting with prosthetics: applying/removing/cleaning hearing aids and limbs
- Transferring/Positioning Safely; bed, wheelchair, toilet and other chairs & assisting with positioning cradles, rolls and pillows
Compassion brings us to a stop, and for a moment we rise above ourselves.”