What is Senior Essential Care?
Senior Essential Care is our first package of care, it’s main purpose is to provide you with Companionship or Homemaking services. We take care of the essential things with or for your loved one. This includes running routine errands, light housekeeping, laundry, light meal preparation. Our Harmony Team knows life is easier with assistance and more uplifting with a little company in your home. We help you to focus on enjoying life to the fullest by adding to the experience daily. We provide professional CareGivers to come to your home and help you with the following services to make your day a little brighter.
- Providing compassionate companionship, friendship and emotional support
- Engaging in heartfelt conversation; talking, listening & sharing stories
- Accompanying client to and from medical appointments
- Daily Check-In Phone Call Service
- Planning meals, getting groceries & running errands
- Providing reminders to take medication
- Preparing & serving light, healthy delicious meals .
- Performing light housekeeping activities
- Fall Prevention – removing potential fall hazards in home to ensure mobility & safety
- Accompanying on walks or to a gym facility of their choice
- Encouraging stretching and strengthening the body with light movement
- Providing mental stimulation like playing games or cards, puzzle making,
- Inspiring healing through creativity by scrapbooking, journaling, sewing, quilting, painting and/or reading.
- Helping to keep your loved ones connected to family, friends and the outside world
- Accompanying loved ones to recreational or social events
- Assisting with planning of visits and fun outings
- Organizing, reading, filing and responding to written, mailed or emailed correspondence
- Planning local trips and out-of-town travel with clients
- Assisting with pet care or bringing one of our “Harmonizing Helpers” to visit if desired.
The following services are provided to existing and non-existing clients of Harmony Caregiving Inc.
Good Morning & Goodnight Visits – A personal visit from one of our CareGivers in the morning and the evening. They arrive first thing in the morning to assist with your morning routine and at night just before bed to make sure you are safe and sound in your home.
Awake to Harmony Check-In Service – To ensure your loved one is starting their day off right, we offer a daily check in service that personally phones your loved one to ensure they are up, have eaten something and are ready for their day. Should they not answer the phone and/or not sound well, our CareTeam will call the emergency contact and can do a home visit to physically check in on them.
“Harmony makes small things grow, lack of it makes great things decay.”